Alkie Kong Alkie Kong

omfg

I totally got ALL the sex with that hot slut SOAS. Game wasn't bad either.

PsychoGoldfish responds:

Sloppy 1,000,000'ths, no doubt. ;)

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Afro_Ninja.

Great job, man. It was worth the wait.

Also, for those of you confused as to how to change your name to 'deleteallemail', you have to by editing your profile through your computer. Just change your name, save the changes, and you can change it back right after.

FlashChat v2 FlashChat v2

OMG

Mac should have my babies, or i should have his. OMG LETS TRADE.

mac5 responds:

BLEEP YEAH MAN!! WE COULD SHARE BABIES, AND TRADE THEM EVERY MONTH OR SO >:D!!

Thanks for the review!
~mac5

Hostile Skies Hostile Skies

Sigh

Those of you idiots saying "This is stolen from MiniClip", do us all a favor and check the author.

Very nice and entertaining game.

Invasion 3 Invasion 3

Well...

One thing i noticed while playing...Once you get past the initial couple of levels, and start earning some money, it gets very easy. I massed archers, and bought fletcheries. At level 20, my group of 15 archers took down the castle.

I dont know which way you'd go to fix this...bring down the fletchery bonus, or decrease the amount of money you get, but it was ridiculously easy at higher levels.

CaveFlyerUpdated (1.547B) CaveFlyerUpdated (1.547B)

Meh.

Way too easy. I started getting really cocky. I ended up quitting around 5000 pts... BORING.

Shotgun - Defend the Flag Shotgun - Defend the Flag

Impressive.

Some things I'd fix:

1)Ability to kill enemies with punching. Of course not one hit, but once you run out of ammo, and theres none to pick up, you've lost.

2)More ammo drops. It gets ridiculously hard, especially when theres no ammo to pick up. Fixing #1 would probably create more ammo drops, solving this problem.

Evade the Bullies! Evade the Bullies!

Not too bad...

There's some potential here.

Overall, this game was pretty easy...just hide on top of the large objects for most of it.

A bug to point out is on the last level, if you dont kill the smaller bullies before the big one dies, he comes back with negative health, and is impossible to kill.

run, run, RUN!!! run, run, RUN!!!

Ooo

Not bad. I liked it...Very "Twisted System" from Fusion Frenzy.

Crack Shot Crack Shot

Meh...

No depth to this game. I'm not even sure the AI gets any harder as you progress through the 10 levels. I beat it, first try.

Nothing Special here.

TheComet responds:

I gets harder and faster after each enemy.
the first guy waits a second, the second one half a sec.
after the 5th level, it's under .1 of a sec